Last week we shared some tips on how to delegate. Delegation is one of two key success strategies to give you more time off and make yourself more effective as a Business Owner. Being able to offload time-consuming, repetitive tasks that others can handle for you, with monitoring, allows you to focus on higher-level, business building strategies.
The next solution – automate.
Technology has come so far and allows us to automate a lot of business functions that were once onerous “busy-work” tasks.
One of the best uses is automating your marketing. Your days fly by, and marketing often gets shuffled to the bottom of the pile.
Automating your efforts means that communication to your customers goes out on a regular schedule, social media gets posted, emails get sent, birthday campaigns are delivered, text reminders are sent – all without you having to remember to do it.
Every business needs a strong marketing plan focused on retaining existing customers and gathering new ones so that your sales grow consistently. Automation offers just that – reliable sales and repeatable systems. Your marketing will run smoothly day after day without you having to constantly put out fires.
Know Your Target Audience
Knowing your target audience is an essential part of successful marketing. By understanding your customers and their buying behavior you can tailor your marketing to them, ensuring that your message resonates with them in the most effective way possible. Automated, repeatable marketing can make identifying and targeting a specific customer group much easier.
Automation enables you to replicate successful strategies with little effort or the need for additional resources. Once you know a promotion works, you can keep sending it. When something isn’t bringing in the results you want, you can make changes to improve it, or eliminate it all together. Automation helps drive conversions, reduce costs, improve accuracy, and scale operations – all essential components of a strong and profitable marketing strategy.
Monitoring, Measuring, and Optimizing Your Systems
Often Business Owners make decision based on “feelings” instead of FACTS. It’s important to KNOW what results you are getting. How much did you spend? How many people did you influence? How many responded to your marketing and what did they spend?
When you know that information, then making marketing decisions and planning your next promotions becomes much easier. It’s not just about setting up the right tools and systems to run campaigns; it’s also about being able to quickly measure, monitor, and optimize them in order to get the most out of your investment. There’s no better way to do this than to be able to test campaigns, targets and offers, experiment proactively with approaches, and meticulously analyze your results. Taking a proactive approach to creating a system will not only keep you ahead of the competition but also give you a huge leg up on improving your ROI.
Tips To Setting Up Automated Marketing
Automating your marketing system involves implementing a set of tools and strategies to help streamline your marketing efforts. Here are some steps you can take to get started:
- Choose the right tool: You want a system that utilizes multi-media and connects to your customer list and their transactions so that you can understand the impact of your marketing on each individual customer.
- Build your list: A customer list is a key component of any marketing system. It needs to include all their contact data, (including physical address) as well as birthday, anniversary, when they were added to your list. This information will help you with analysis and sending promotions.
- Create automated workflows: Use systems that will trigger emails, texts, mail, points and awards and other actions based on specific prompts. These could be when your customer takes action, such as a joining your loyalty program, has a significant event happening like their birthday or if they spend a certain amount of money.
- Categorize customers: Analyze you list so you know who your best customers are and who needs more encouragement to return again. Identify subgroups who are interested in specific products, or only visit seasonally. The you can create marketing that speaks to these groups.
- Know when you’ve lost a customer: People fade away, often simply due to lack of attention from a business, so knowing when it happens allows you to either gain them back or remove them from your list. This helps to avoid spending unnecessary money.
- Ask for feedback from customers: Use an electronic survey after they have visited. You can automate a process for happy customers to leave you online reviews, which are key to getting new customers.
- Analyze your results: Everything measured improves. Use analytics tools to track the performance of your marketing automation campaigns and adjust your strategies as needed to optimize your results.
By following these steps, you can build a marketing automation system that will save you time, improve your targeting and ultimately generate more revenue for your business.
Have Your Marketing Done For You
Overall, automating your marketing system can bring a range of benefits to your business, from improved efficiency and accuracy to increased revenue and better customer targeting. By leveraging the power of automation, you can streamline your marketing efforts and achieve better results in less time.
Automation is essential for managing your small business marketing more efficiently and effectively. Not only will you be able to save time, keep customers returning, get to know your target audience, measure success data-driven strategies, simplify creation and become an expert in monitoring systems; but when sales slumps are on the horizon, automation helps to quickly and effectively create marketing to fill in the gap.
Importantly, these systems will help you market your small business while freeing up your resources to scale and grow your business more successfully.
This is what Royalty Rewards® was designed for. We’ve spent years and hundreds of thousands of dollars building a customizable program that uses a mix of the latest technology and the most cutting-edge and time-tested proven techniques to bring streams of customers through the doors of your business.
Royalty Rewards® is a done-for-you marketing program that puts your marketing on autopilot. In addition to automatically having a steady stream of new and existing customers into your business, Owners that use Royalty Rewards® enjoy a vastly different perspective of business ownership than the typical business owner. They don’t worry about covering their overhead every month and they actually get to take time off!
To find out how Royalty Rewards® can help automate your marketing objectives, book a no obligation call today. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to increase sales from repeat customers with automated, repeatable systems.