We’ve been conditioned to like information being delivered in short burst of video content. If you’ve scrolled Instagram for even a minute, you will see how quickly you are lured down the rabbit hole of reels. This is a new way of promoting for a lot of us and it can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
There’s also likely someone on your team who would be very happy to take on this part of your marketing plan (with guidance and approval from you of course!).
Content creation doesn’t need to be daunting – we all have camera in our pockets now, and that makes it easy to capture content fodder.
Tips on HOW to create Instagram reels:
- Plan your reels in advance. Decide what kind of content you want to include and gather any video or photos you need.
- Edit your videos and photos to make sure they look good. They don’t need to look “professional”, in fact, the exact opposite is true – to best serve you, they need to look real. You do want them to appeal to your audience, so make yourself look presentable and pay attention to your background.
- Make the first 3 seconds count. Think of it as the headline – what will make them stop scrolling to watch? A visual? A sound? Words on the screen?
- Don’t just focus on your face, use different backgrounds, vary your position (close up, further away) and zoom in on a detail. Keep people’s eyes moving.
- Add music or sound effects to make your reel more engaging. Instagram has a library you can choose from.
- Provide value – share insights into your business and the quality you offer, teach a tip or trick specific to your niche.
- Be inspired by trend reels posted by others – adding humour by occasionally following the latest craze will get people watching.
- Share your reel on your profile and in stories. You can also share it on other social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter depending on what you use.
Tips on WHAT To Create:
Creating engaging and compelling social media content is essential for your business to connect with their audience and demonstrate your
culture and mission. Here are some ideas to generate effective social media content:
Instagram has become a valuable tool to put in your marketing toolbox. Your goal is to connect with your followers on this platform, so that they start to know, like and trust you. Once they have become avid followers, it will be easier to get them into your business and signed up as a Rewards Member and turn them into a paying customer – giving you even more of an opportunity to increase their value.
Our Coaching team provides posts for our clients so that they can get more Rewards Members through their social media feeds. Followers are great, but repeat, loyal paying customers are better! Call us to get a 90 Day Free Trial of Royalty Rewards® and put all your marketing in the hands of experts.
Connecting your marketing to a theme like St. Patrick’s Day creates a sense of community and fun. It encourages customers to feel part of something bigger, fostering a positive atmosphere around coming to your business. This March, seize the opportunity to infuse your business with the festive spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed by the daily operations of your business? Do you find yourself juggling tasks without making meaningful progress towards your financial goals?
Safeguarding your time can be a game-changer in maximizing your business’s profitability.
It’s might surprise you – but every type of business we work with has success with a Romance Month promotion. By tapping into special events like Valentine’s Day or Superbowl that happen in February, you can tap into consumer behavior patterns that already exist and present your business in a creative manner that resonates with them more effectively than general offers.